Customer Journey Specialist
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam
MisterGreen is a disruptive scale-up that is at the start of European expansion to create a sustainable Robofleet with 15,000 self-driving Tesla cars by 2025. We have a rather distinct tone of voice where #EndFossilFuel is key. Drive electric, save the world! Will you save the world by contributing to our mission?
We are currently 'loading' in Belgium, Germany, Denmark and very soon France. This is where you come in.
About this job
In this role, your mission is to make our customers' customer journey as smooth as driving a Tesla. You will create new ambassadors to achieve our goal of 15,000 self-driving Tesla cars. From the moment the customer starts looking into our product until they decide to lease one of the Tesla's. You monitor their journey and ensure that they receive structural guidance and support in using our products and services.
In the customer journey, you identify areas for improvement and use them to optimise the online and offline customer journey in collaboration with all (international) teams. You identify what our customers need, propose solutions, design a journey together with the team and then help implement this. You do this to help improve our Customer Effort Score (CES). What does this roughly look like?
- You collect feedback from existing customers and use this data to remove friction at these points in the customer journey.
- Experimenting is your second name! By deploying various out-of-the-box experiments, you research how we can optimise the communication on our website and thus optimise the customer journey even further.
- To let our customers get the most out of the functionality of their Tesla (the 'Tesla Experience'), you will set up (online) upsell campaigns. You determine the touch points at which this information reaches the customer and together with the performance marketer you agree on the best time to bring this to their attention.
- You manage the right content in our CMS and make sure campaigns go live. Meanwhile, you monitor whether the campaigns have the right effect. If not, you will use the information to see how we can make adjustments.
- You are Hubspot's Product Owner and implement the customer journey in our CRM and Ticketing System.
As Customer Journey Specialist at MisterGreen, you are part of the Marketing team, which currently consists of a performance marketer and content marketer. Together, you ensure the generation of sufficient new leads and good online findability of MisterGreen by, for example, optimising the SEA channels.
How will you make a difference?
- With your several years of experience as a Customer Journey Specialist, you are eager to work full-time with us to make the customer journey even better.
- You think and breath in processes and enjoy picking up new work.
- You collaborate easily with the different teams and know how to bring the different specialisms together by setting out the right actions and bringing them together. You communicatie clearly about the plan and steps to be taken in order to ultimately achieve MisterGreen's objectives.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.
- Experience with Hubspot is an advantage.
- Hands-on mentality regarding CRM and CMS set up is a must.
What is in there for you?
A motivated team committed to taking each other to the next level and a product that will help you build a better future.
A competitive salary.
The right IT supplies to do your job to the best of your ability.
A shared Tesla that you can reserve after working hours and on weekends, and the opportunity to take this Tesla on holiday two weeks a year.
A delicious (organic) lunch at the office every day, always a well-stocked fridge and lots of drinks and team trips.
On Tuesdays, the opportunity to work out with a Personal Trainer.